Monday 18 January 2010

IT with Te@: Introduction to blogs

Five blogging novices gathered at Barbara's today for the first IT with Te@ event, hoping to gather some tips (and courage) so they might start a blog themselves or simply to gain a greater understanding on what makes blogs so special.
Barbara talked about some of the standard features and characteristics of blogs, showed some great examples, and took everyone through the main steps in 'blogging'. Barbara has set a challenge to everyone attending to add a comment to this entry.

A second 'introduction to blogs' event will run in February and there are still spaces remaining!

2 comments:

  1. I was one of the novices at the event and thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was a perfect mix of socializing and learning making for a productive outing. I got home quite enthousiastic and confident that I could start my own little blog through which I could capture some of the great adventures I'm living here in London and share them with my family and close friends. (One of the tips we learned was that we could limit access to our blog.) Thanks again Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monique! Am so glad you enjoyed the session and that you managed to work out how to post a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Comments?

Related Posts with Thumbnails